Apache maven is one of the most popular build and project management tools in the java world.In this course you will master all the core concepts of Maven while working hands on to create a multi module maven java web application project.
- You will download and install Maven
- You will create a standalone project using the maven script from the command line.
- Understand the Project Object Model
- Learn all the import concepts such Maven life cycle phases,Maven Project Coordinates,Plugin,Goals and Repositories.
- Customize the Maven default settings
- Create a Maven Web Application
- Using Maven from Eclipse with the aid of m2eclipse plugin
What are the requirements?
- Java,Eclipse IDE,Tomcat,Maven(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
- A basic understanding of Java and Java Web Development
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn what convention over configuration is and the Maven project structure
- Apply your understanding of Maven and your ability to build a project using Maven
- Create and build a java web application using Maven
- Master all the important concepts of Maven while working hands on
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers
- Students with java background
- Any one who want to develop and build projects using Maven
- Java Background and web application development background will help but not required
Created by Bharath Thippireddy
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 571.72 MB